- We will be wearing face masks whenever we are inside your home. We ask that, if you have dogs, that you please work on desensitizing them to someone wearing a mask. This can be as simple as wearing your mask around them in the home on occasion.
- We will wash our hands 2x at each visit, once when we first enter the home and once before we leave.
- As always, during walks, we will keep a safe distance from all other people and pets.
- We will use hand sanitizer after each visit, when we get back into our car.
- While we will avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily, if you would prefer that we wipe down any surfaces that we touch, please let us know. We’re happy to do this for you! We just ask that you leave your preferred cleaning agent out for us to use.
- Please consider keeping supplies in one area to help us avoid touching too many surfaces.
- We do ask that you please consider cancelling your visits, if you, or any household member, is home sick or has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID. This will keep our staff safe and ensure we can continue to pet sit for other clients.
- We know many of you are working from home but still require service. We just ask that you adhere to social distancing guidelines and if possible, to place your pet in a separate area of the home in order to limit contact with our staff. If you must engage with our sitters, we do ask that you wear a face mask.
We will get through this together!