Serving Atlantic and Cape May Counties in New Jersey, Zoo Sitters offers dog walks, potty breaks for pets who are home alone for long hours, vacation pet care, companionship, play time, and even hotel/B&B pet sitting. You simply select 15, 30, 45 or 60 minute visits along with the time blocks in which you’d like for us to arrive. Hotel/B&B clients may be able to book custom visits longer than 1 hour when availability allows.
Our services cover every aspect of professional pet care from feeding, walking, litter box maintenance, administering oral medications, bringing in the mail and newspaper, adjusting lights and blinds, watering plants and even taking out the trash. Every client is unique.
With Zoo Sitters, you can be sure your pets are being cared for by professionals and that your house is being looked after by responsible members of our community. We are a crew of experienced, responsive, animal enthusiasts who pride ourselves on getting to know your pet, ensuring them the best care possible. Our sitters are valued employees (no subcontractors) that take to heart the high standards of working for a professional pet sitting company and strive to exceed your expectations. Since we are not a one man operation, you will have a primary sitter and at least one back up sitter, ensuring emergencies never create a negative impact on you or your pets. As a convenience, we also offer online scheduling and accept credit and debit card payments.
We welcome the opportunity for you to get to know us so you feel confident when we look after your loved ones.
We look forward to having you as part of the Zoo Sitters family!
- We ensure your pet’s routine is maintained and stress minimized.
- We provide your pet with affection, attention, exercise & playtime.
- We provide your pet with personalized care tailored to their needs.
- We ensure all sitters are background checked, insured and bonded.
- We provide our clients with trained, highly valued employees.
- We provide you with online scheduling.
- We are eco-friendly.
- We welcome the opportunity to improve our services.